News with effect from June 2nd, 2020
- Jun 2020
Dear parents of the daycare center,
From Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020 the following changes will come into force:
We will keep you up to date (also) at short notice.
- The daycare center is offering a healthy and warm lunch again. However, for the time being the kitchen operation is limited. Please bring breakfast, fruit break and a drinking bottle from home.
- Children who are in emergency care, are entitled to being cared of during their parents’ working hours. Full-time care, as contractually agreed with our daycare center, is possible for each working day of the parents. When the parents don’t have to work, this entitlement does not exist.
- Preschoolers and children with special needs can now be cared for full-time from Monday to Friday.
- Children of the cohorts can have care on 2 to 3 scheduled days (plan as discussed over the phone). As with all other children, day care can be provided full-time.
- As a consequence of the above four points, we are now on the way to returning to regular operation! We owe this positive development to the steadily decreasing number of infections in SH. The state government visualized that all daycare centers in the state were operating normally between June 22nd. 2020 and June 29, 2020.
- Our daycare center does everything to achieve this goal as well! We will continue to apply our hygiene concept and adapt it to developments.
I wish you and your loved ones a happy Whit Monday,
Kita Luv and Lee,