“Welcome back” to everyone!
- Jun 2020
Dear parents, dear children!
On Monday, June 22nd, 2020 we warmly welcome you all back. After a period of almost 3 months (due to the coronavirus pandemic) we are then back to regular operations! However, with a few small, temporary deviations.
What does that mean exactly?
- All children can come back every day and in the contractually agreed time.
- Early and late shifts would have to be registered in the first few weeks so that we can plan well in advance.
- The core time of care is 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- It is possible to bring it up until 8:30 a.m. and to pick it up from 3:00 p.m. Unless something else has been agreed with us in good time.
- Every day we offer a fresh, warm lunch from our daycare kitchen.
- We will use the gym and the sports field again with the children.
- The groups will get out into the fresh air as much as possible.
What continues to exist within the hygiene measures that are still required in our daycare center? Each group has its own entrance and does not mix with any other group. Not even at meals or other joint activities.
- Entrance Lee 1 main entrance below
- Entrance Lee 2 via the veranda (new !!!)
- Entrance windward via the main entrance above (all windward people !!!!)
Parts of the food are still kindly provided by the parents from home, namely:
- fruit break
- drinking bottle
We ask all adults to continue to bring and collect them
- to wear a mouth-nose protection,
- to disinfect the hands,
- To show understanding and to allow for waiting times,
- to make the delivery and collection entertaining,
- Collection by parents or grandma / grandpa
We know that a few details are not what you and your children are used to from our daycare center, e.g. the lack of full board. We hope and build on the fact that you know or have an idea why we are continuing this course. We want to take it easy for everyone, big and small, with the necessary overview, due diligence and care.
We employees are all a little excited, we are full of anticipation, also in our thoughts, hopefully that we have made enough and the right preparations and considerations.
We wish all families a nice weekend and see you on Monday! :-))))))
Your day care center Luv & Lee, MM